>

A Year of Courage - My Reconnection

In my quest to find the meaning of life through the blinders of fear I was led to my inner knowing, the healer within. It was a whisper of assurance among the screams of fear in my head. I had found the Universal GPS that is available to all of us, guiding us through our walk here on earth. I truly believe that every step of my life was leading me to this moment in time. I found out that I had the answers, that I held the key and that I was the only person that could change my life. My goal is to introduce you to the one person that can help you. YOU! I have experienced emotional, spiritual and physical pain, I have witnessed emotional, spiritual and physical pain and I am gifted in helping others through emotional, spiritual and physical pain. I found the healer within me and I am on a mission to help others find that same magical place within their being.

I wrote the following words a year after I experienced a "Reconnection". In a few words the purpose of a Reconnection is to access an accelerated exchange of energy, light and information. What I call the express train to life progression! I have been asked by many people what has changed in me since then, or what they can expect to change in them after I facilitate a Reconnection. When I really, really, REALLY look at this. Nothing has changed about me except for the acceptance of my innate magnificence and perfection. Wow! I have the courage to say I Am Magnificent, I Am Perfect. Pretty bold, huh? That is the difference! I have oh so slowly begun to embrace the fact that all of those demons (lessons) were excuses, not to see that I was created in the image of Perfect Love. In doing so I have been led down a beautiful path of synchronicities, expansion of perspective and ability to powerfully walk in confidence.   

I have transformed, transmuted, transitioned old thought processes.   

My intuitive nature and insight are growing more powerful with each dawn.   

I am an artist, a writer, a story teller.    I am a healer.   

I am an entrepreneur.   

I am passion and purpose driven.   

I am awaking to a Oneness consciousness.   

I am radiant inside and out. I feel fulfilled and content. I am the calm in the storm. I am empathetic and intuitive.  

 I am able to share more openly. I discovered I actually have a voice. I am clear and intentional.You see when I embrace my true source I begin to see your attributes in me. I have lived my life honoring and cultivating these attributes in others, now I begin to accept them for myself.

Receiving my Reconnection opened a place in me where I could begin to find inner peace and healing. I am now receptive to the possibility that I am not broken in mind, body and spirit. That healing awaits us all. I know that reconnection to our Source is an inner journey. One that brings in the magic of all ages. There are many sign post directing you to see what has been hidden within you, will this do the trick? Are you ready for your discovery?

I am here to proclaim from the mountain top that you, yes little Ol' you, were created in that same magnificence and perfection! I challenge you to have total trust that within you lies a sleeping lion. Wake him/her up! Let's get busy pursuing our passion and purpose.Virgina Adams' career in Western Medical Practice Administration spans 2 and half decades. For years she described herself as a logical and methodical administrator. Through a long winding path of remarkable synchronicities, she was lead down a very different path. Today Virginia is an author, public speaker and consultant in the energy healthcare arena.

Popular Posts